Career Strategies, Inc
The property management industry has grown to depend on Career Strategies for quality candidates and exceptional service. We identify and attract the area’s best customer service professionals from industries such as retail, restaurant, hotel/resort and sales. We train these star candidates in the basics of apartment leasing including customer service, telephone presentation, meeting and greeting, information gathering, touring, business liability and fair housing standards. As a result, our employees contribute much more than answering the phone and filing. They are given a head start and are effective in leasing immediately!
RAPID RESPONSE QUALITY SERVICE
- • Our temporary and contract-to-hire staff is accessible and equipped to respond 24 hours a day.
- • We’re the 911 of personnel services. All orders receive immediate attention. We respond within 15 minutes to same-day-orders.
- • Every client is serviced by a two-person team for back up coverage. This guarantees there’s a professional familiar with your business needs and available to you on demand.
- • Guaranteed customer satisfaction - every order, every time.
CERTIFICATION TRAINING AND BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES
- • Career Strategies trains each leasing consultant on the basics of apartment leasing including customer service, telephone presentation, meeting and greeting, information gathering, touring, business liability and fair housing standards.
- • We run criminal background checks, credit checks and social security verification on every property management applicant.
THE MOST QUALIFIED TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES
• The wages we pay our temporary employees reflect their experience, market value and contribution to our client’s needs. The benefits package we offer is competitive. We are repaid with greater loyalty, making the best available to you.
• Career Strategies offers clients the flexibility to hire our qualified applicants on a temporary, temporary-to-hire or direct hire basis.
PAYROLLING AND OUTSOURCING
- • Let us design and execute payroll and human resource programs, eliminating costly internal administrative overhead.
- • We’ll manage your payroll taxes, worker’s compensation, and/or benefits.
CUSTOMIZED BILLING AND INVOICING
- • Let us design billing systems and payment cycles to meet your needs.
- • We’ll generate management reports to suit your internal structure on request.
THE BEST PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TALENT
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Property Manager
For additional information, visit our property management website at
QuinStreet, Inc. is a publicly traded online marketing company based in Foster City, CA with satellite offices worldwide. QuinStreet employs a performance-based advertising model with use of search engine marketing strategies to promote clients on Web sites in a number of verticals, including: education, home services, financial services...
You might also like
Sales: Foolproof Method to CRUSH Your Numbers - Selling, Sales Techniques, and Sales Strategy (Cold Calling,Sales Negotiation,Sales Closing,Closing The ... Career,Sales Training,How to Sell)