North Shore Hospital Careers
Gifted healthcare professionals looking for an ideal balance between work and home have the opportunity to achieve both at North Shore Medical Center. Our state-of-the-art medical and surgical services, combined with our close integration with Massachusetts General Hospital in several clinical areas, as well as our flexible scheduling, provide our employees with the challenges and rewards they need to succeed.
All job applications and resumes must be submitted online.
Computers are available for prospective employees in the reception area of Human Resources at NSMC Salem Hospital. Use the links within the website to navigate the pages. Do not use the back button on your browser and do not press enter.
Current employees:If you are looking for a new job within NSMC, log on to Peoplesoft and go to HRMS Production>Recruiting Activities>Careers to search and apply for jobs.
All other applicants:
Search all NSMC positions >
Search North Shore Physicians Group medical office positions >
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulty submitting an application.
If this is your first time using our Job search, you must register.
- During registration you will create a username and a password.
- If you register using an email address you will be able to retrieve your password later if you forget it .
- If you do not register with an email address you will need to make note of your username and password if you wish to apply again or update your resume in future.
- If you are already registered, you may simply log in.
To see all available jobs:
- Just the most recent jobs are shown when you first arrive at the search result page.
- To see all jobs, click the yellow Search button in the Basic Search box without selecting anything else.
- The screen will refresh and you will see all available jobs.
- Use the controls for next or previous to click through.
If you are ready to apply for a job, click Apply Now. You may apply to more than one position at a time.
- Log in and complete all required information.
- You have the option to upload your resume or copy and paste it into your profile.
- If you do not have a resume, you will need to enter your work experience.
What happens to my application when I apply online?
Your application is automatically routed to the appropriate recruiter and/or hiring manager, who reviews applications daily. Your skills and experience will be compared to the requirements for the job.
When will I be contacted after I successfully apply online?
You will receive an automatic email notification after you submit your application. Please note that this may be the only correspondence you will receive about your status. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those candidates who best match the requirements for the position. Please be sure to read the requirements listed for each job prior to applying.
The Elmezzi Graduate School of Molecular Medicine is a unique program that confers the PhD degree in Molecular Medicine to highly trained young physicians who wish to pursue careers in biomedical research. This graduate school provides the grounding for the Department of Molecular Medicine for Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at...