Creative Careers in demand
If you think creative jobs such as design or writing are impossible gigs to get, think again. Creative staffing agency Vitamin T compiled the top five most in-demand creative jobs in North America, as well as the skills needed to get the job. Companies of every size and type need creative individuals to help their business grow, and these roles top the list of most needed.
"We've seen a surge of new job opportunities in the creative space requiring high-demand digital skills, " says Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T. "Our fastest-growing areas are creative talent who bring strong user experience and frontend development skills, with growth rates of 51 and 75 percent respectively over the prior year."
Here are the five most in-demand creative jobs*:
1. Design and user experience.
- Key skills needed: Ability to employ design principles to reach a targeted audience of users effectively.
- Average annual salary: Design - $81, 000, user experience - $94, 000.
User-experience designers use data to generate interactive experiences for specific audiences. They are responsible for understanding what the user wants and incorporating user-analysis information and feedback into the mechanics of a website. Their responsibilities may include testing and improving the usability and quality of a user experience. They must have an expert-level understanding of graphic design and Web technologies.
More: Match Your Communication Skills With The Right Job
- Average annual salary: $75, 000.
- Key skills needed: Copywriting for a wide range of deliverables, from print ads to blogs to social media.
- Average annual salary: $70, 000.
- Key skills needed: Knowledge of digital technologies, and outstanding time management and persuasion skills.
- Average annual salary: $74, 000.
- Key skills needed: Ability to integrate online marketing across all outlets, from websites to social media, and strong analytical skills.
- Average annual salary: $67, 000
Baltic Aviation Academy is one of the leading aviation training organizations in Eastern Europe. Approved as CAA/JAA Flight Training Organization (FTO) and Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO), Baltic Aviation Academy offers courses for pilots and cabin crew at every stage of their careers, as well as Instructor courses and Crew Resource...
You might also like
Trademark Fine Art Little Boy Dreams by Grace Riley Canvas Wall Art, 10x19-Inch
Home (Trademark Fine Art)
Fine Art Print - Futurism Orange by Zanello, Serena
Home (Art Of Brands)